Project : Assistance to the Delegation of the European Union for reviewing the outputs of the Road Safety Vision Zero project
|Position : Road safety Expert
||Duration : 8 months
||Country : Turkey
||Dead line : 05/12/2019
||Starting date : 15/01/2020
Project title: \" Assistance to the Delegation of the European Union for reviewing the outputs of the Road Safety Vision Zero project \"
o Review and comment on technical output reports delivered from the Road Safety
Vision Zero Project
o Provide support, know-how in road safety issues
Expert profile CAT III
a. At least 3 years of experience in road safety with evidence of having worked with
vision zero and/or total safety approach.
b. Worked in at least 1 project on national road safety strategy and/or action plans.
c. Having good understanding of legislative and institutional framework to road safety
vision zero and/or total safe approach to road safety proven by experience in at least
1 project or relevant academic studies.
Location & Duration
Note: The starting date and end date (month/year) of experience must be clearly specified in the CV. Civil servants and other staff of the public administration of the beneficiary country cannot be recruited as experts.
- Starting period: by 15th January 2020
- Foreseen finishing period or duration: August 2020
If interested, please submit your application to Ms Paola Fontanilles
Please keep in mind the following guidelines:
AlaneGlobal CV Template EN
- The CV must be in English, no more than 5 to 6 pages, and in the European Commission CV format. Please use this CV template in Word format..
- Include a reference person and his/her contact information for the past 3 years of professional experience.
- Include the months, as well as years in past experience.
- To enhance your CV, please bold the items most relevant to this project and its requirements.
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted.