Project : Technical Assistance to support the SADC Secretariat in designing its Business Continuity Plan
|Position : Key expert
||Duration : 4 months
||Country : Botswana
||Dead line : 14/06/2019
||Starting date : 15/08/2019
Project title:Technical Assistance to support the SADC Secretariat in designing its Business Continuity Plan
The specific objectives are:
Expert profile CAT II
- Minimise of losses due to disruptions (financial and information)
- Enhance organizational reputation
- Improve operational processes
- Lead to quick business recovery
a) At least Master’s Degree in Business Administration, ICT or professional qualification in
Business Continuity Management or 2 years of professional experience in addition to the required
general professional experience;
b) ITIL Certification in Service Design Lifecycle or equivalent qualification will be an added
c) At least 6 years of general professional experience including 4 years of experience in risk
management and business continuity planning in the private and public sector
d) at least two successful experiences of implementation of business and technical impact
analysis, and management of ICT Continuity Management System based on ISO 27031 and/or
BS25777 standards, for private and/or public sector organizations
e) at least two successful experiences as a trainer in risk management, ICT risk management and
business continuity planning in public and/or private sector institutions
Language skills and other requirements
f) Excellent analytical and communication skills
g) fluency in both written and oral English (knowledge of French or Portuguese is an added
h) Excellent drafting and presentation skills as well as thorough knowledge of working with
standard MS Office suite.
Location & Duration
Note: The starting date and end date (month/year) of experience must be clearly specified in the CV. Civil servants and other staff of the public administration of the beneficiary country cannot be recruited as experts.
- Starting period: by August 2019
- Foreseen finishing period or duration: 4 months
If interested, please submit your application to Ms Paola Fontanilles
Please keep in mind the following guidelines:
AlaneGlobal CV Template EN
- The CV must be in English, no more than 5 to 6 pages, and in the European Commission CV format. Please use this CV template in Word format..
- Include a reference person and his/her contact information for the past 3 years of professional experience.
- Include the months, as well as years in past experience.
- To enhance your CV, please bold the items most relevant to this project and its requirements.
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted.