Project : Development of Call for Proposal Guidelines for the \'Innovation for Enterprise Growth and Jobs\' programme ENI/2018/41432
|Position : Team Leader
||Duration : 3 month
||Country : Jordan
||Dead line : 17/04/2019
||Starting date : 26/05/2019
Project title: Development of Call for Proposal Guidelines for the \'Innovation for Enterprise Growth and Jobs\' programme ENI/2018/41432
The overall objective of this assignment is to provide technical assistance to the implementation of the EU funded programme \'Innovation for Enterprise Growth and Jobs\'.
The specific objective of this contract is to assist the EU Delegation in drafting the Call for Proposal Guidelines for three grant components
of the \'Innovation for Enterprise Growth and Jobs\' programme: Scalerator Growth Hub, Sector Centre of Excellence and Open Innovation Facility.
Expert profile CAT I
The proposed KE should have hands-on practical experience and demonstrable understanding of working with SMEs
, notably supporting enterprise innovation, competitiveness and scalability
The KE should also have a proven track record of delivering creative innovation support solutions
in line with the best international practices. He/she should also have a sound understanding and familiarity with the EU Aid delivery modalities
, especially EU grants.
Qualification and skills
General professional experience
- University level of education in economics, business, management, innovation, finance, technology, social science or similar;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in private sector development, including private sector innovation and business development services;
Specific professional experience
- Proven experience with EU Aid delivering modalities and procedures;
- Experience in the Middle East and North Africa region.
Location & Duration
- At least 6 years of practical experience in the area of innovation & entrepreneurship, such as for example: SMEs and start-ups innovation support, enhancing enterprise competitiveness, support to enterprise growth and scalability, support to enterprise innovation, business incubation, acceleration, financing for innovation, facilitating and supporting innovation ecosystem;
- At least 3 years of experience in either designing and/or implementing SME development projects funded by international donors in the field of private sector innovation & entrepreneurship, based on innovative and result oriented approaches.
Note: The starting date and end date (month/year) of experience must be clearly specified in the CV. Civil servants and other staff of the public administration of the beneficiary country cannot be recruited as experts.
- Starting period: by end of May 2019
- Foreseen finishing period or duration: 3 months
If interested, please submit your application to Ms Paola Fontanilles
Please keep in mind the following guidelines:
- The CV must be in English, no more than 5 to 6 pages, and in the European Commission CV format. Please use this CV template in Word format..
- Include a reference person and his/her contact information for the past 3 years of professional experience.
- Include the months, as well as years in past experience.
- To enhance your CV, please bold the items most relevant to this project and its requirements.
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted.