Project : Legal support to Public Joint Stock Company “Mahistralni Gazoprovody Ukrainy” in preparation to assets transfer from NAK Naftogaz/Ukrtransgaz
|Position : Junior expert
||Duration : 1 year
||Country : Ukraine
||Dead line : 04/09/2019
||Starting date : 15/04/2019
Project title:Legal support to Public Joint Stock Company “Mahistralni Gazoprovody Ukrainy” in preparation to assets transfer from NAK Naftogaz/Ukrtransgaz
The overall objective of the project is to support the implementation of reforms in Ukraine\'s gas sector with respect to establishing the fully compliant gas TSO (PJSC “MGU”), completion of successful certification process and preparing Ukraine for the signature of a new gas transit agreement in line with the European acquis.
The specific objective of this assignment is to support PJSC “MGU” in the process of transferring assets from Ukrtransgaz/NAK Naftogaz to PJSC “MGU” in order to ensure that the role of independent TSO is successfully managed.
Expert profile CAT II
Qualification and skills:
Education at least Master Degree in Law or other linked to the
nature of the assignment or in its absence, at least 6 years of equivalent professionals,
which must be above the general professional duration fixed below.
- General professional experience: at least 6 years consultancy experience in law practice
in the energy sector.
Specific professional experience:
- Proven experience in a corporate legal function or in corporate governance or
- Proven experience relating to the reforms of the state-owned enterprises and labour
Language skills: excellent command in English and Ukrainian is required.
The following experience would be an asset:
- Knowledge of the Ukrainian primary and secondary gas sector legislation,
requirements of the 3rd Energy Package;
- Experience in advisory projects for the entities in the field of gas transmission.
Location & Duration
Note: The starting date and end date (month/year) of experience must be clearly specified in the CV. Civil servants and other staff of the public administration of the beneficiary country cannot be recruited as experts.
- Starting period: mid of April 2019
- Foreseen finishing period or duration: 1 year
If interested, please submit your application to Ms Paola Fontanilles firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind the following guidelines:
AlaneGlobal CV Template EN
- The CV must be in English, no more than 5 to 6 pages, and in the European Commission CV format. Please use this CV template in Word format..
- Include a reference person and his/her contact information for the past 3 years of professional experience.
- Include the months, as well as years in past experience.
- To enhance your CV, please bold the items most relevant to this project and its requirements.
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted.