Project title: Strengthening UE support to reform and organisational development of SICA
Contribute to regional integration in Central America promoting the principles and objectives of the UE-CA Association Agreement, including democracy, human rights, rule of law, good governance and economic and social justice.
Strengthen the UE support to reform and organisational development of SICA and related institutions through:
- The organization of institutional strengthening activities (workshops, seminars, forums, conferences, trainings and other actions to inform/discuss/analyse regional integration issues)
- Supporting EU communication and visibility activities in the region (design and production of publications, audio-visuals and events)
Expertise required: CAT III
Education & Language
× Degree in business administration, marketing, communication or any relevant career
× Excellent command in Spanish (both written & spoken). Good command of English is a distinct asset.
× Professional with proven experience, no less then 3 years, in areas related to the assignment
× Previous experience in planning and execution of capacity building activities
× Experience in communication, negotiation and dialogue with high level public and private sector and civil society
× Relevant professional experience with member states of the Central American Integration System and/or the European Union
× Professional experience in supervising and leading suppliers and human resourcs for the development of the events or workshops
Location and duration
Starting period: 15 august 2019
Duration: 1 year
Location: the primary location of the assignment will be El Salvador. Regional travels in country members of the Central American Integration System may be required.
Note: The start and end dates (months/years) of the experiments must be clearly identified in the CV. Officials and other members of the public administration of the beneficiary country may not be recruited as experts.
If you are interested, please send your CV to M Samir RAFA firstname.lastname@example.org
Please observe the following information:
- The CV must be in Spanish,shouldn’t exceed 5-6 pages and should respect the format of the European Commission’s CVs. Please use this CV format with Word.
- Include a reference person and contact information for the last three years of professional experience.
- Indicate the months and years of past experience.
- To strengthen your CV please put in bold the skills and experiences most relevant to the project
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted